Latest Gurgaon Tweets
See Trends for Other Cities:

Gurgaon, India on Twitter

Popular & breaking twitter trends in Gurgaon, India.

 

modi

@subraymani

RT @mediacrooks: Chalo @Bdutt .. Now stop sulking... Modi has remembered you in Japan.. Now do you feel better? Happy? http://t.co/rznt6NKY8B

Gurgaon, Haryana
 
@Sharad_Goyal

AMUL's amazing tribute to Narender Modi's Japanese diplomacy http://t.co/FRbJBBBna4

Gurgaon, India
 
@mitrasubrata

RT @timesnow: Every single vote that Modi got was for transformation. Agenda was the economy should be moving in the first #100Days: Naresh Gujral

Gurgaon
 
@sawhneynikhil

RT @ndtv: I gave the Japanese Emperor the Gita because I have nothing more valuable to give and the world has nothing more valuable to get: PM Modi

Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon
 
@rakeshbhatggn

Astonished to see controversy on gifting bhagwat gita by modi. Real Sickularism. Sick of this secularism. 60yrs of cong slavery made us so

Gurgaon
 
@guptavishal7982

RT @ndtv: I gave the Japanese Emperor the Gita because I have nothing more valuable to give and the world has nothing more valuable to get: PM Modi

Gurgaon
 
@1RohitChadha

80% Satisfied with Modi Sarkar's call to work for progress. That leaves 20% Muslims, @INCIndia, Sickulars & Communists the plague of Nation

Gurgaon
 
@amohit17

RT @mihirssharma: What *is* Modi saying about climate change? Some Class-A weirdness http://t.co/AUldXS0U72

Gurgaon
 
@BrigVirenderR

PM MODI WILL CHANGE WORLD POLITICS.

gurgaon
 
@deepakkakran

RT @tajinderbagga: Modi Ji <3

Gurgaon
 
RT @MEAIndia: Poignant Moment. @PMOIndia reaches out to Netajis oldest living associate in Japan the 99 year old Saichiro Misumi http://t.co/od8HJrHj5S
 

bjp

RT @naqshband: BJP is right; Congress president Sonia Gandhi is no match for BJP president Amit Shah. Heres Amit Shahs strategy http://t.co/50cQsOSBDH
7/n BJP has no answer to sharp U Turn on POWER TARIFF? In elections BJP even promises moon! #100DaysIndiaPays http://t.co/CdRx5iOPPL
 

delhi

RT @TrafflineDEL: Very good question RT @kumarsushant31: Delhi mein traffic ...ya ...traffic mein delhi??? http://t.co/oHqrIOCQHy
 

@ndtv

 

rahane

 

gurgaon

Gurgaon Action Plan Team is conducting series of surveys on lighting situation in Gurgaon @Rao_InderjitS http://t.co/ItFelwd6LA
RT @MEAIndia: Poignant Moment. @PMOIndia reaches out to Netajis oldest living associate in Japan the 99 year old Saichiro Misumi http://t.co/od8HJrHj5S
RT @anilkapurk: Hey @timesnow ask Sickulars Arnab @timesnow , @HartoshSinghBal @_sabanaqvi (News Traders) to read this. http://t.co/yYl8mbmJz3
RT @AbeShinzo: @narendramodi PM Modi and I attended tea ceremony. PM Modi looked very relaxed and enjoyed Japanese tea. http://t.co/7F1y3JfvdA
RT @AbeShinzo: @narendramodi 。 http://t.co/VlYURWbnPX