Trending Spokane Links
 
Trending Spokane Videos
#MemorialDayWeekend display at corner of Longfellow and Alberta. #Spokane https://t.co/qZ68oqrSYu
Here's what the fire at Airway Heights looks like right now. Fire crews say about 10 structures in jeopardy https://t.co/UyyP0OqKH8
Wildfire smoke, video taken just past Vantage on i90 eastbound https://t.co/EWU7xeQlFV
More than a one trick pony https://t.co/vQdvbPDeZA
- Vine by Matt Allaire
Crews have one chopper out trying to contain this 10-acre fire https://t.co/qz1g6eq63h
Witnesses tell me skateboarder "flew" after being hit but was walking after. Driver unharmed. @KHQLocalNews https://t.co/5KHl4BKt30
 
Trending Spokane Images
Best College Sports Program
• ROUND OF 32 •

RT ~ Gonzaga
Fav ~ Notre Dame https://t.co/mvdtHc45ol
Since our founding, 7% of our people have protected the rest of the 93% of us. via @franfraschilla #MemorialDay https://t.co/GL7Q91gAOA
#WAfire #AirwayHeights @kxly4news #Spokane RT @cartman98837: A view from our room @NorthernQuest @kxly4news https://t.co/xFDt8e3DDY
Smoke is getting thick at Lyons/Newkirk north of Airway Heights. It is breezy. #kxly https://t.co/0HwrF9P12K
Wildfire burning north of Airway Heights #kxly https://t.co/1E4IwmE7SD
Level 3 evacuations. At least a shed has burned #kxly https://t.co/xH73I6FCfE
RT @700espn: Someone left cheeseburger for their Dad. How do you honor or remember loved ones? #MemorialDayWeekend https://t.co/bWyguzKO1q
Love the #vintage look. #photography #photographer #Canon #WrightLookPhotography https://t.co/rkOTw4RuIX
More crews arriving on scene. Fire moving toward Air Force Facility #kxly https://t.co/lVfc5uXE32
View from Command Post of #Sunland Fire. The Gorge Amphitheater NOT at risk. https://t.co/r4XTatNDMX
Fire in Grant County not heading towards #Sasquatch2016 says @GCSOKyleForeman. Call your mom and say youre okay. https://t.co/Htyyd5Enyy
Fire Boss says 10 acres and holding - 2 outbuildings lost. Winds are a challenge. #KXLY https://t.co/AadEBnGlEj
@jaketapper Photo from #Veterans Cemetery in #Spokane #WAstate #HonorTheFallen #MemorialDayWeekend https://t.co/OG2ykvyQ2f
Image
Spokane woman wants to return lost items to veteran https://t.co/d1obsh37DM https://t.co/uHmuC51yXy
Photographer aims to tell Spokane’s story, one picture at a time | by @adrianajanovich 
https://t.co/QfwuJSdNGG https://t.co/3K2I2qX3fO
Newkirk is closed. 2 sheds/outbuildings lost. #KXLY https://t.co/KRPuUGd76H
There is less smoke in the air as the helicopter continues to saturate the area #kxly https://t.co/yXSkGQHeIW
In case you missed it: 
#Mariners fall today in the finale to the Twins. FINAL: 5-4 https://t.co/GVDI5mmfJr
#GrandCoulee #Dam Isle of Flags has over 500 flags flying. Each flag has #Veterans name embroidered on binding. https://t.co/PnqMTxNFD2
 
Popular people in Spokane
 
Latest Spokane Tweets
See Trends for Other Cities:

Spokane, United States on Twitter

Popular & breaking twitter trends in Spokane, United States.

@Jobs_Spokane

#Job #Spokane (USA-WA-Spokane) Retail Sales & Service Experience - Spokane Valley Plaza Rack: Nordstrom Rack ... https://t.co/7xlgvxBQ3y

Spokane, WA
 
@WHBMCareers

WHBM: Sales Lead (#Spokane, WA) https://t.co/iHQW5cd7Hm #Retail #Job #Jobs #Hiring

 
@Jobs_Spokane

#Job #Spokane Class A Company Driver Job - (Rathdrum): Experienced CDL-A Driving Opportunities! We offer week... https://t.co/OpxtZYZvYK

Spokane, WA
 
@Jobs_Spokane

#Job #Spokane AVON Independent Sales Representative (Part-Time) (Veradale) - (Veradale): Location:Work from h... https://t.co/ea1JQG8XxG

Spokane, WA
 
@Jobs_Spokane

#Job #Spokane Emergency Room Nurse - (Spokane): Position Summary You earned the degree, now get the respect. ... https://t.co/LdzUmvXqze

Spokane, WA
 
@Jobs_Spokane

#Job #Spokane Critical Care Nurse - (Veradale): Position Summary You earned the degree, now get the respect. ... https://t.co/cYwB0AKVxe

Spokane, WA
 
@Jobs_Spokane

#Job #Spokane Dedicated Company Driver Job - (Spokane): Experienced CDL-A Driving Opportunities! We offer wee... https://t.co/DpVN5IiVf8

Spokane, WA
 
@Jobs_Spokane

#Job #Spokane Gift Registry Advisor: WA-Spokane, Drive and exceed registry and home store sales goals by exec... https://t.co/RMTERLGyER

Spokane, WA
 
@Jobs_Spokane

#Job #Spokane AVON Independent Sales Representative (Part-Time) (Greenacres) - (Greenacres): Location:Work fr... https://t.co/UYF5t6f4yM

Spokane, WA
 
@Jobs_Spokane

#Job #Spokane Remote Medical Coder with Multi-Specialties - (Rathdrum): Coding Denials, ER, OBGYN, Surgical, ... https://t.co/X9Q60m4Jso

Spokane, WA
 
Best College Sports Program • ROUND OF 32 • RT ~ Gonzaga Fav ~ Notre Dame https://t.co/mvdtHc45ol
 

#kxly

Level 3 evacuations. At least a shed has burned #kxly https://t.co/xH73I6FCfE
Smoke is getting thick at Lyons/Newkirk north of Airway Heights. It is breezy. #kxly https://t.co/0HwrF9P12K
Newkirk is closed. 2 sheds/outbuildings lost. #KXLY https://t.co/KRPuUGd76H
#Spokane @kxly4news RT @Briankxly4: Wildfire burning north of Airway Heights #kxly https://t.co/k1mplsOcvj
More crews arriving on scene. Fire moving toward Air Force Facility #kxly https://t.co/lVfc5uXE32
Roads are going to open at 9:00PM tonight. Crews will be on hand overnight. #KXLY https://t.co/HuuqOksDCV
Since our founding, 7% of our people have protected the rest of the 93% of us. via @franfraschilla #MemorialDay https://t.co/GL7Q91gAOA
RT @700espn: Someone left cheeseburger for their Dad. How do you honor or remember loved ones? #MemorialDayWeekend https://t.co/bWyguzKO1q
 

@krem2

 

gonzaga

Best College Sports Program • ROUND OF 32 • RT ~ Gonzaga Fav ~ Notre Dame https://t.co/mvdtHc45ol
When @LunaKXLY leaves you hanging on live TV https://t.co/wgu1NtA0YR https://t.co/1u0kWfQyrO
 

dame

Best College Sports Program • ROUND OF 32 • RT ~ Gonzaga Fav ~ Notre Dame https://t.co/mvdtHc45ol
 

alberta

#MemorialDayWeekend display at corner of Longfellow and Alberta. #Spokane https://t.co/qZ68oqrSYu